Facial Hair....Everybody Has It

If facial hair is something that bothers you and brings ya down, you are not alone. I've had hair on my face for as long as I can remember. Along my cheekbones, sideburns, my mustache, and of course my crazy hairy eyebrows. This is how I remove my facial hair to make me feel good and confident

*if hair on your face doesn't bother you? congratulations!!!!! You get to skip a lot of work and upkeep. You go girl!

Eyebrows

I definitely over plucked my brows in highschool like many others. So first thing first I had to let my brows grow in to shape them to a good shape. This was so rough...but I did it. I get my brows done at my local European Wax Center. I could do them myself, I could also have them done at work by my coworkers, but for me it is nice to go elsewhere for it. Anytime I have a new waxer I bring up images and I am very specific with my eyebrow requests. I also make sure to tell them what brow products I use on a daily basis. And people...if you want them to be trimmed more don't be shy and tell them.

Sideburns

Yes, I have sideburns. Not Elvis status by any means but they do bother me. This is probably the area of my face that bothers me the most. I wax it off every few weeks. This I do at home but I would suggest going to a professional. You can easily burn or harm your skin while waxing. I also usually give myself a solid week of recovery between waxing my sideburns and events I want to look especially good at. This isn't for everyone and that is soooo okay. But for me when my sideburns are kept up I feel like my face looks more narrow and slimmer. I just like my face better.

Upper Lip

Ah the Mustache. I get one of the most painful things done to remove my upper lip hairs...Threading. In case you didn't know threading is a technique using cotton thread to pluck the whole hair from the skin. You can have the technique used on your brows too I just prefer wax for my brows. Wax simply does not get all of my lip hairs anymore. So threading and plucking in between services is how I roll when it comes to removing my Stache.

All Over Peach Fuzz

Cheekbones, cheeks, and just all over peach fuzz drives me nuts. I didn't want to wax every inch of my face because hot wax all over your face every few weeks (cuz that how fast my hair grows) just isn't that great for your skin. So I shave my face ya'll. Yup, I put a facial oil all over my face and then I drag a single blade eyebrow razor down in small, gentle strokes down my face.

I know that is a lot of stuff but I hope this helped you with any facial hair removal questions you might have. This is just what I decide to do, if peach fuzz and other facial hair is something you want to leave there then good on you. Its all about how you feel in your own skin. And feel free to comment with any other questions.



Comments

Popular Posts