5 Product Face

The lovely and talented miss Jamie Paige of Jamie Paige Beauty on Youtube and Instagram created a look with only 5 products and I was so inspired. So here is my 5 product face.


First I used Lorea'l Lumi Glotion in Deep. I apply a small amount to my whole face. This gives a great bronzed affect as well as gives some glow. hence the product name "Glotion" ahhh so clever Lorea'l. This was an idea taken directly from Miss Jamie Paige herself. I had used glowy bases before but I never thought of using a deeper tone for an all over bronze look. 



My next product of choice will be no surprise to anyone who's read one of my makeup blog posts. RMS Beauty Un-Cover Up. Such a beautiful product. Gives a decent amount of coverage while moisturizing the skin. I apply this mostly just to the center of my face making sure to not apply too much where I already applied the bronzing product.


Glossier Cloud Paint in Dawn and Dusk (I'm gonna count these as one product). These creamy almost gel like products sink right into the skin and stay put. So I used dusk on the lower and farther back portion of my cheek and also on my eyes. And Dawn, which is a beautiful bright red orange color, went on my apples to give my face that natural flushed look. I also mixed these two colors and applied them as my lip color.


My mascara of choice for this look is the Pixi Lower Lash mascara. The very skinny brush on the mascara delivers a good punch of black at the lash line so that you achieve the look of longer and thicker lashes in one go with one product. And I should clarify, even though this product's packaging says it is for the lower lashes I use it on my top lashes. This is a fave especially when my lash lift is fresh and I just want to a natural look.


To finish I used the RMS Beauty Peach Luminizer on the cheekbones, cupid's bow, the bridge of my nose and the inner corner of my eyes. Love the healthy glow the tone of this product achieves. Its a bit pink but not so pink that it could be a blush. I also popped the smallest amount of this on the center of my lips as a sort of gloss. And I quite like the affect.

So that's it for my version of the 5 product face. Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading and simply stay pretty.






Comments

Popular Posts