$1 Makeup Review

I heard about this website where everything is one dollar. And I thought to myself  "no way its gonna be good" but then I watched a couple reviews about it and they were a little mixed but good. I placed an order anyway and have been playing with the products for a few weeks now and color me impressed.

Blush
These blushes are really pigmented (high concentration of color) but still build-able. So it easy to not apply too much color. Lately I've been enjoying applying a shimmery, light blush to the backs of my cheeks and then using a little bit of this product on the apples for a fresh faced look. A+ for the blushes. 




Brushes
I got two powder brushes one larger for bronzer and one smaller for blush. And a small pencil eyeshadow brush that is great for applying an inner corner highlight. The quality of these brushes is really quite good. Bristles are soft, there has been no fallout and the cream tips are a good reminder to clean my brushes. For $1 I am definitely ordering more.




Wonder Matter Liquid Lipstick
This is the product I heard so much about and was most excited to order. These are really pigmented, not too thick. They wear off pretty evenly after they stay on for forever!!! I ate breakfast, lunch and then some pretty oily pasta one day and my lipstick didn't come off till the pasta. Seriously impresses and cannot wait to order more colors and they have so many colors. (from left to right I have Doll, Bombshell, and Lovely).




Overall I have really been enjoying my purchases from this website. And I highly suggest trying out new fun spring colors from an inexpensive brand like this. If you end up not liking the color you are only out a dollar and change. 

Comments

Popular Posts