Breaking Up With Foundation...its not you..its me.

It is no secret I love the natural look when it comes to makeup. It should be also be common knowledge by now that for me, skincare is just as important as makeup. So. My skin is at a really good place right now. And if my skin is looking pretty why would I cover it up with foundation? This is just my logic. So I've been thinking of breaking up with foundation, at least for the summer. I will be sticking to tinted moisturizer and concealer and these are my favorite. When just using concealer I apply it under my eye and around my nostrils where i have slight dark circles and redness. My nose gets pretty freckly during the summer and I love it so I keep base makeup off of the bridge of my nose. Then I'll spot cover if needed and that's it.

Nars Soft Matte Concealer
This concealer scared me so much at first. Anything with "Matte" in the name is usually something I avoid with my dry skin. But a friend told me I had to try this and I am sold. The finish is very natural, not too dewy and not drying at all. If you have oily skin you could powder this product as usual and it would last and look good. Normal to dry skin ladies, you go for it and really moisturize that skin and this concealer will still look good.




RMS Beauty "un" Cover-Up
This has been more of a recent find and I'm in love!!!! This is a very dewy concealer and should really be applied with you fingers. The heat melts the product right into your skin making it look gorgeous. Then I can powder throughout the day. This is my  go to concealer for very minimal days. I normally only use cream based blushes and bronzer when using this concealer since it is so dewy. Powders tend to stick to products like this making the pigments look brighter and really difficult to blend.




Maybelline Age Rewind Treatment Concealer
Good drugstore makeup how I love you. This is the concealer I like to use if I'm planning on doing the whole shebang on my face (bronzer, highlight, blush, blush topper, ect.). It dries down nicely so powders play well with this concealer. I like to blend this product in with a damp sponge. Such a good product you guys.




Aveda Tinted Moisturizer
If I'm feeling like my skin needs some evening out then I'll go in with this stuff. I just apply it with my fingers. It blends right in and evens out my skin tone just enough without feeling like i'm wearing a full face of makeup.



Comments

Popular Posts