Cladwell App Review

Since switching to a capsule wardrobe system over a year ago its been so freeing to know that I can have just the clothes I need. And I know that there are nearly endless options for outfits but on my own I just cannot figure out what they all are. For example, today I am wearing a lightweight jean rolled up off my ankle a bit, a striped tee and my boots. Usually I would just wear my Birkenstocks with this outfit but because I'm using an app to help me rotate through all my clothes I opted for my boots and I'm feeling pretty stylish today. The app I've been using to plan my outfits and make sure I use my capsule wardrobe to its fullest is called Cladwell.




Cladwell is a monthly subscription app where you can catalog your entire wardrobe. Create capsule wardrobes. Plan your outfits. Plan packing for travel. This app has really changed the game of getting dressed in the morning.




How I Use It
At the beginning of the week I go onto Cladwell and plan my outfits for the week. I toggle between my seasonal capsule wardrobe and my work wardrobe (which is all black). I also take a look the weather for the week. The app gives you the weather right underneath the date you're planning for but it isn't always the most accurate. When I get the general idea of my outfits planned I double check it to make sure I'm not wearing the same shoes two days in a row and I add jackets or sweaters.





Then in the morning I look at what outfit I planned for that day and get dressed. So simple!! I have so much less stress in the morning because it is one less decision to make in the morning. My mornings are all about routine. Waking up a certain way, exercising, eating my breakfast, drinking water etc. Cladwell has become part of that routine.

Helps to Pack Light For Travel
I don't travel nearly as much as I'd like but the couple of weekends away I've packed for since using Cladwell have been the easiest thing. You basically create a tiny capsule wardrobe and the app with give you enough outfit options that it doesn't feel like you don't have clothes. We are planning a longer vacation next year and I know having this app will make packing so easy.





Is It Worth It 
In short, for me, yes it is absolutely worth it. Its a constant reminder that I don’t need as many items as I want or lust after. And it really helps to figure out what you really don’t wear enough. Those items are taking up precious space and causing un-necessary clutter. Wear and love what you own. And if you need help from an app to make sure you rotate through all your clothes then do be it. 





Thanks for reading and simply stay pretty. 

Comments

Popular Posts