Current Makeup Bag

It has been a couple months and my makeup kit has switched around a bit. So here is what I've been using and loving lately.



Tarte Clay Play Face Shaping Palette


This is an all matte palette with all neutral shades. The large pans at the bottom can be used on the eye or the face as a contour or bronzer. I also like these shades as a blush on days when I want some definition but nothing too bright. The shadows blend really nicely and are perfectly pigmented. There is such a wide range of looks that can be created with this palette and I'm really happy with my purchase.



Tarte Rainforest Of The Sea Volume II

It is nice to have an all shimmer palette around to go with the all matte palette. this came in my August Boxycharm box and I'm pretty happy with it. These are not the softest shadows and are best used with your fingers. I like to take these and apply them to the center of my lid or my corners for a highlight.



It Cosmetics Confidence In Your Glow Cheek Palette in Warm Glow

This is such a great face palette! I use the bronzer shade constantly. You can mix the blush and bronzer color for a super neutral look. the highlight is really natural looking on the skin. And you can mix all three for a pretty glowing cheek look. I love this.



Cargo HD Picture Perfect Highlighter in Bronze

I didn't even know this shade was called bronze till writing this post. But this color is not bronzy at all. Its a really pretty champagne color. I did get this product in my Fab Fit Fun box and its been a great product. This is more noticeable then the It cosmetics highlight I mentioned before and can be used as an eyeshadow as well.



Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick

These guys are a new discovery for me and they have been awesome! Great for a quick all over the lid color or you can put it in your crease and easily blend out with a brush. They quite creamy as the name suggests and sometimes i wear them with an eye primer. But I have worn them without a primer and they still looked beautiful.



It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness

This is not a foundation, but it works great for no foundation days and underneath foundation. I can get pretty "rosy" sometimes and with the light to medium coverage foundations I like to wear you can still really see the redness around my nose and on my chin. Full coverage foundations were just too much for this purpose and most of my concealers weren't full coverage enough to cover this redness. Enter this amazing little product. The formula is quite thin and dries down but doesn't dry out. And it last so long on the skin.

Most days I've been wearing this in my T Zone and a concealer under my eyes. And that is it.



Marc Jacobs Highliner Matte Gel Eyeliner

I'm not a big eyeliner person in general. So when I keep an eyeliner in my personal kit.... ya know its something special. I use this on my upper waterline to make my lashes look fuller. The formula is so creamy that I can just dot this on my very sensitive waterline and it goes right on. So freaking good.



Essense Make Me Brow

I'm very lucky in the brow area. No need to fill my brows but they do get quite unruly. So I always trim them quite short and then this product adds fullness and keeps my little face monsters in place. And it is so darn affordable.



Milani Eyeshadow Primer

Eyeshadow primer is a good thing to keep on hand and this one is super affordable and so effective. The packaging is small and good for travel. And this stuff keeps your shadow in place all day. I even like to use it under cream shadows (like the Bobbi Brown ones mentioned above).



RMS Beauty

Concealer, blush and bronzer. yes!!!!!! Since picking up these products I keep coming back to them for my daily makeup look. They are moisturizing, pigmented and they blend out beautifully. And after reading more about the brands ingredients these products are basically skincare. They have Coconut Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Shea Butter just so many good ingredients.



Comments

Popular Posts