I finally tried some Glossier products!!

Glossier... a super trendy and simple line of makeup and skincare. This line is all about natural looking makeup with a natural "gloss" to the skin. As always I've researched and watched lots of reviews and decided on trying only a couple of products.....for now.

Wowder
My skin has been doing really well lately, so well that my t-zone gets a bit shiny by the end of the day when I use especially dewy products. Being someone with dry skin, powders can be tricky products to find. Too matte of a powder and it'll exaggerate ANY dry texture you might have on your skin. This one is really smooth without sucking the life out of your face. And there is even enough color to this powder to wear it on its own if you want to have a really simple makeup day.

Cloud Paints
Cream cheek color is a dry skin's best friend. I love my RMS Beauty lip to cheek color but the color doesn't last as long on the skin as I'd like. These last much better. And a little bit goes a long long way with this product. I ordered the colors Beam and Dusk.

Beam is a pretty peachy orange color. This adds a healthy flush to the cheeks.

Dusk is a nice nude blush color and is great for dramatic eye looks or bold lip days.


Will I buy more?
Heck yes! cuz I'm a makeup and skincare junkie. Although in trying to not spend all of my money and be a good and conscious citizen of the world I will refrain from ordering anything else until I have a need for it. So, in the meantime I'll leave you with my Glossier wish list.

Milky Jelly Cleanser (I hear nothing but good things)
Balm Dot Calm in Rose (Once I heard it described as a matte balm I was sold)
Haloscope in Quartz (A cream face highlight..I always like to have one on hand)
Generation G Lipcolor in Zip and Cake (They look so pretty and easy to wear)
Body Hero Daily Oil Body Wash (It just sounds like dry skin's dream)


Comments

Popular Posts