Everyday Makeup

Everybody has their everyday makeup routine that they really don't have to think about. This is how we get that signature look that is perfectly you. For some that may mean not putting any makeup on, and that is great. If you are on my blog and you don't wear makeup? I do have other blog posts about mental health, my eating disorder, and skincare so feel free to read those. For those that do wear makeup everyday or people that might want to start? keep reading and lets chat about one of my favorite topics.



Base
Sometimes I use a primer but most days I do my usual skincare routine and finish with a tiny bit of Rosehip Seed Oil. And that's pretty much all the primer I use.


Next is foundation. I've been using the Sephora Collection Make No Mistake Foundation and Concealer Stick. I swipe it all over my face and blend it out either with my fingers or a densely packed foundation brush. I find with this foundation I really don't need concealer so I've been skipping that step. Most days I'll apply a darker shade of the same foundation to the lower cheek as a cream bronzer. Then I powder with my Glossier Wowder.



Face Color (and eyeshadow)
Now I add some life and color back to the face with a powder bronzer. I like to use one with a radiance to it and the Hourglass Ambient Bronzer is so perfect. The price tag on this product is a punch to the gut but worth it if you like that bronzy look and do it every day. I also take this powder with a fluffy eye shadow brush to the crease of my eyes. Boom eyeshadow.


Highlight is next. I take my Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector lightly to my cheekbones and to the bridge of my nose avoiding the tip of nose. You can take this product to your eyelids for Eyeshadow again. However, I recently splurged on a sparkly cream shadow from Dior in the shade Meteore. And I have been wearing this pretty much everyday. Finishing Off the eyes with mascara, I've been using Sephora Collection Lashcraft Length and Volume. 


Sometimes I use blush. But truly, only sometimes. I like to apply my blush after my highlight so the highlight kinda peeks through. The blushers I've been using lately are the Glossier Cloud Paints and Becca Luminous Blush.



Lips
Lip balm is a must no matter what and the one I keep in my makeup bowl is from Milani and I freaking love this stuff. It isn't the one I carry in my purse but I love it for nighttime and before applying my lipstick for the day. With such a simple face makeup look I like to get a little punchy with my lip color. And during fall I love my burnt orange lipsticks. Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Out Loud and Loreal Color Riche Lipstick in Cinnamon Toast. 


This is absolutely my go to look. It really only takes me ten minutes to do this look. Its what I'll be wearing all holiday season.


Comments

Popular Posts