2017 Makeup Wins!!!

Throughout the year of 2017 I've definitely found some pretty amazing stand out products and here are a few of my favorites. 



Sephora Collection Make No Mistake Foundation and Concealer Stick
This past summer I went through a no foundation phase, and I think I get that way during every summer, but this foundation was the one to bring me back to wearing a foundation base. The shade range is really inclusive and the formula is creamy enough to blend out with either a damp sponge or a dense kabuki type face brush. I can prime my face with a light layer of oil blend this out and set with powder and my skin will look totally natural. Love this stuff. I have my eye on a couple of other foundation products to try once this runs out but I'm really loving this one.



Hourglass Bronzer
Such a pretty bronzer that gives radiance without glitter. A perfect sun kissed glow. And it is offered in many colors. 

Glossier Wowder
With dry skin like mine it is really tough to find a face powder that sets your makeup to make it last longer but doesn’t exaggerate your dry patches or make your skin like cakey or crepe like. This powder sets things down but you still get to glow. This product changed the way I do my daily makeup. 



Tarte Clay Play Palette
I don’t get too crazy with the eyeshadow so this palette and all of its neutral matte shades is so perfect and easy to use. I can get a simple neutral look out of it and I can go all out for a Smokey evening look. Love love love!!! 

RMS Beauty (just all of it)
This brand is the best thing since sliced bread for those of us that like the natural makeup look. My top product from this brand is their concealer. Next would be their cream bronzer and after that their cream blush. I haven’t tried their cream highlighter or their mascara but they are definitely on my shopping list. 



Shimmering Eye Top Coats
My favorite simmering eyeshadow I’ve heard is now discontinued so I’ll mention it but I’ll also mention my other favorite. The Dior Monoshadow in the shade Meteor is so so beautiful but, unfortunatly is no longer being made. If you can find it get it!! The other one I really like is the Natasha Denona Crystal Top Coat I have the shade Grey-Brown and will be picking up Nude soon. These are so great to just wear on their own or over any other shadow. My favorite is to apply a longwear cream shadow and one of these products on top of it. So pretty and easy. 

Comments

Popular Posts