Anti-Haul, Stuff I'm Not Gonna Buy

I have a constant beauty wishlist of items that absolutely interest me. But since I'm trying really hard to not be a makeup hoarder and only buy what I need, that list has many things that I like to look at but just can't actually purchase. The more I research minimalism the more I want to live a life of intention. So here are some things I'm just not going to buy. They are all going to remain on my wish list for when something in my pro kit runs out and I want to replace it with something different.

Farsali Jelly Beam Illuminator


This seems like a really cool product. What attracts me the most is that this doesn't look glittery at all. I hate glittery face highlighters. This is a $40 dollar product...ouch...that's expensive. I really wouldn't use this product in my personal life, it would mainly be for clients, So that means it would be used daily. For that reason alone I really don't think I'll be purchasing this one. I prefer to use non powder highlights on clients, but there are just better options for a better price point. 


Viesart Eyeshadow Palettes


These look like beautiful matte eyeshadow palettes, but these puppies are around $80.....waaahhht?! again I already have matte palettes with similar colors and they perform really well. Perhaps once those expire or I use up all on the shadows I might consider investing in one of these palettes, but right now it simply doesn't make sense to me. 


Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush 


I love blush and I love Hourglass powders..,..and that is why I really can’t purchase these blushes. I simply own too many already. And I really like the blushers I have in my pro kit. Not ready to switch those out for something new. I’m sure these would be beautiful, I just don’t need them and wouldn’t be able to use them up on top of all the other ones I need to work through. 

Stila Shimmer And Glow Liquid Eyeshadow 

These look beautiful. I probably wouldn’t end up using these in my daily life and these really wouldn’t be the most sanitary to use on clients. I much prefer things in pots where I can go in with a sanitary brush or wipe off the top layer to sanitize. But gosh these tempt me. 

Giorgio Armani Louminous Silk Foundation

This foundation attracts me so much. So. Much. But dang it is expensive. And for some one who pretty much just wears only concealer everyday I absolutely cannot justify this for myself. I watch reviews and tutorials and it looks like such a pretty foundation....I just can’t do it. 

Perfumes ( just in general) 

I do not wear perfume on a daily basis since I work in close proximity to my clients. A lot of people have perfume allergies and I just don’t want my clients to be uncomfortable. So I don’t own too much perfume to start and I really like the little I own. When I use it up I will replace it but only then. And at my rate of use that won’t be for a a couple years at least. 

Hope you enjoyed this. And if any of these products are things you love or want to get for yourself please don't be offended by my opinion. That's all it is, my opinion. Have a great day and simply stay pretty. 

Comments

Popular Posts