Goals Check-In

We are a few weeks into the new year and I wanted to take a minute to check in and let you know how I'm doing with my new years goals.

Get Healthier

I have been doing this!! I've been riding my bike to work once a week and am bumping it up to twice a week. We've also biked to lunch on the weekend a couple times. I've spent a month not drinking alcohol. We've been making our weekly salads for lunches during our work week. We've been eating out a bit less. And I've been stretching in the morning and using my foam roller at night. I'm feeling good so far in 2018.



Habit Building

This one is more of a mindset thing. I've been using my bullet journal to keep me on track and I have an exercise page to help me build that habit more in February. Otherwise I'm feeling good about the habits I have in place (making my bed everyday, listening to music and reading before bed, and journaling in the morning with my breakfast) and the habits I'm working on (biking to work, exercising in the morning, eating healthy).



Plan To Take Time Off

I've actually done this one!!! We are taking a weekend trip in march to see friends. I also have intentions to take a weekend away in June as well. And my sister and I are planning a trip to Europe later this year. So I'm planning and budgeting for that as well. Yay so exciting!! (p.s. this is my amazing and wonderfully adventurous sister)




Overall I'm feeling pretty good about where I'm at with my goals. I'm working on them every day. Getting stronger, getting more organized and feeling better in myself.

Comments

Popular Posts